Monday, September 29, 2008

Hi, this is the Army, we just wanted to let you know, we're still here.

Know how I know?

7:00 am - me - "Yeah I had a nightmare you were in Iraq on patrol and, I don't really remember it all (fib) but it was strange"
Sgt - "Well my dear, I can assure you, I'm not in Iraq and I'm not on patrol"
me - "*smile* I know! Best news ever!"
Sgt. - "*pause*... Yeah, I guess"



2:00 pm - Sgt - "Hey babe, what are the chances that your first Tuesday here you will be available most of the day?"
me - "haha, VERY GOOD, why, do you have plans for me :)?"
Sgt. - "lol well... would you mind receiving my household goods from Germany... I've gota call Ft. Campbell back and give them a day"
me - "haha, no problem hon"



5:30 pm - me - "So what are you up to?"
Sgt. "Cooking dinner"
me - "Yumm what is it?" (he's a great cook by the way)
Sgt. - "Fish and rice pilaf.... it's a good night before PT test dinner"
me - "ah... I see"


Less than a week till my drive to Tennessee!! I can't wait!! Annnddd I finally got a call for an interview up there! If you're the praying type, please say a prayer for me in my job search in TN... it's been... slow going. One whole month with my Sgt. :) ahhhh... bliss!

0 comments: