Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I like to move it move it

Someone I love very much is no longer in Iraq!!!!

Have you ever heard much better news than THAT?  Well, maybe you have, but as for me, BEST NEWS EVER!  

At the moment he is Ku-wait-ing (still, I still think it's funny) but at least it's a step in the right direction.  Never mind that his release paper was dated for over a week ago, but the didn't give it to him until the DAY the last military flight left Kuwait... so now he has to wait a few days for the next one *grumbles something about karma under breath* - he's on his way home!  

Our next challenge to concur is Germany.  We're hoping he will be able to process within at the latest a couple weeks... anything longer than that and it might cut too close to school but we're praying and we have faith. I can't wait for the next three weeks to fly!!! 

*happy dance* No more Iraaaqqqqq!!!!

4 comments:

loqi

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

Sara

Congrats!

The Mrs.

hope the rest moves as quick as possible! enjoy relaxing some!

jlc

YAYAYAY! Ouuuu Germany would be a BLAST. That's where Bumbee's unit was before Texas. Ohhhh how I wish we could post there - I'd be just a hop, skip and a jump to France. Haha.

Congrats!!! And I totally love the term Kuwait-ing. Might have to steal it one day. ;)