Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blogger love!


Yay! My very first blog award :)... actually I don't know if it's an award, more of a sticker statement but I am very flattered! Thanks Loqui!


Now, according to her post I'm supposed to answer all these questions and then tag 6 other bloggers who's blog's I love (this is going to be tough!) Truthfully, I'm supposed to answer these questions with just one word, but as Loqui pointed out, I'm not really the "short winded" type of person (which I also take as a compliment! :) ) so I'm nixing that rule. Here we go!


1. Where is your cell phone? My purse, which happens to be under the desk.... lets hope the ringer is up loud enough for me to hear it!

2. Where is your significant other? School I'm sure... if I had to be more specific probably in the cadet lounge at ROTC or in the Library doing homework.

3. Your hair color? Brown (Hey that was one answer!... until this... but still)

4. Your mother? There are no words... well... ok, my mother is a survivor, but she's also a victim... vague and confusing, I know.

5. Your father? A good man, hardworking, and cares deeply about his family.

6. Your favorite thing? Can I do a top five? (in no particular order) 1. Hugs and Kisses from the right person 2. Flowers for no reason 3. riding horses 4. traveling 5. Gingerbread latte's (I just realized I have WAY more favorites than that)

7. Your dream last night? Oh, so weird! Sgt. and I were talking about guns prior to bed... and in my dream, I was with these people and I got shot in my hip. Ya know, like... a little to the inside from my hip bone (my right hip bone to be specific). So, I get shot and I decide I need to go to a hospital, which I don't know where it is, and decide that I can't drive, I must walk. So I walk and I'm constantly bleeding the entire time, except the wound is the size of a pin hole... SMALL... so I'm ok, just consistently bleeding. Then, the camp nurse was there... strange. And then I went on to dream other things, but the entire time I still had this gun shot wound. Crazy.

8. Your dream/goal? Happiness, fulfillment, a family

9. The room you're in? The office *slouches* - I'm a work blogger too... yikes!

10. Your hobby? journaling, blogging, cooking, scrapbooking!

11. Your fear? Cockroaches, disfiguring car accidents, losing people I love.

12. Where do you want to be in six years? Teaching, happy! I suppose I could throw in a few others but for now that'll do :)

13. Where were you last night? At home

14. What you're not? warm... I'm freezing right now! I'm also not an introvert, not a good driver, not tall and not miserable :)

15. One of your wish list items? board games - love them, want more.

16. Where you grew up? San Antonio, New Braunfels, and Kerrville TX

17. The last thing you did? wrapped a blanket around myself

18. What are you wearing? Jeans, a long sleeve simple tee, and a pashmina

19. Your T.V.? it's silver, and hopefully turned off

20. Your pet? No pets. Not enough space, money, or time - but man I would love a dog!

21. Your computer? broken - very sad.

22. Your mood? good! Ready for tomorrow to be here already!

23. Missing someone? Always (yes, another one word!)

24. Your car? Ohhh the protege. She's a good little car.

25. Something you're not wearing? rings

26. Favorite store? hmm.... Target for general items, Forever 21 for a lot of tops and dresses, Bed, Bath, and Beyond to look and play in! :)

27. Your Summer? Camp... camp camp camp camp camp.

28. Love someone? Very much!

29. Your favorite color? Green, turquoise, white, pink, yellow.

30. When is the last time you laughed? last night

31. Last time you cried? umm.... the a few Sunday's ago - whenever that was.

annndddd now I'm tagging:
  • Lindsay from And We'll Just Laugh Along The Way - She's my "I've met her in real life bloggy-friend" and she's awesome! Love reading all about her life with *R*, her trips, her cooking... I sound like a stalker now, I'll stop.
  • Becca from Army Doctor's Wife - I totally agree the three of us should get together sometime, I didn't know you were in San Antonio either! Anywho, her and K are an absolutely adorable couple and I like getting to hear about their unique situation with K being in the Army medical field! Great stuff!
  • This one is a two-fer - Jamie and Caroline from USO Girls - What else is there to say about these girls than they rock, they provide countless feel-good stories about the people they meet volunteering through the USO and they never cease to look like they're having a blast enjoying life!
  • Sid Lovely from Goodbye Apathy - She's a fellow girlfriend and is learning her own way through post deployment and a long distance relationship! All the while going to school, the girl does some serious juggling but all with a wonderful amount of grace!