Sunday, November 30, 2008

Weekend Re-Cap

This post will be short as I am about to head out and see if I can sneak any last min. weekend sales around town.. (general store anyone? Must be a small town thing)

Sgt. and I woke up bright and early this morning at 3:00 am... ok, I woke up at 3:00, turned our alarms off, and then got back in bed.... WE woke up at 3:30. Left the house by 4:45 and he's now safely back in Tennessee. As always, walking back into the apartment without him feels a little emptier.

His visit was amazing and I have lots of good stories, (and pictures!) but I'll have to post those in the next couple days. Short version is we had a great time and I think we are well on our way to getting back to where we were before, and dare I say... better? :)

I love him.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I caught up on all the blogs (finally! Four days away is too long :) ) and am glad to hear that in spite of a couple of ER visits, and emotional moments, everyone was surrounded by love and good food in one way or another!

4 comments:

Sara

Glad to hear you had a good long weekend! Can't wait to hear more :)

New Girl on Post

Glad the holidays were good to you, excited to hear more about the weekend.

You get any good shopping deals, btw?

The Mrs.

glad you guys are well on your way to a better place : ) you both deserve it.

loqi

You know LT and I had our super-crappy rough times, and we are definitely the better for them. SO HAPPY things with you two are looking bright. :-D

I will post 3rd installment soon, promise! And if I can't get that all written, I will at least appease you all with proposal details. :)