Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Good company!

Things at work are pretty slow today and the office is freezing so I'm doing my best to stay huddled in my chair. There is a large stack of files that need to be alphabetized calling my name but I'll get to it soon enough.

Last night I met up with Lindsay at a restaurant in San Antonio and I had so much fun!! Sushi was extremely tasty, drinks were good (and necessary after the last week I had don't ya think?!), and the conversation was super easy and fun! Got there around 6 and we just sat there taking up a booth and chatting away about everything until we looked down and realized it was almost 10:30! I know it's a cliche but I'm going to say it anyway - Time flies when you're having fun. I'm really really glad I went! Oh, and by the way, saw the ring up close and it's gorgeous! Lindsay, seriously, we're going to have to get together again sometime!

Not much else to update on. Today has been a pretty easy day! Hope everyone else is doing good!

3 comments:

New Girl on Post

Glad you ladies had fun!

loqi

I'm glad you commented on the bling because I meant to post a comment yesterday and ask you to report back, but got distracted by work. :-D

And I'm even more glad that you had a nice relaxing evening sans face leaking: :)

Lindsay Gray

I had a wonderful time and we are so doing that again!!!